Race Breed

The Sky is the limit.

HID into R34

First of all sorry for the lack of updates as my internet has decided to crash by itself and so i was left with no internet connectivity or whatsoever entertainment online(except my xbox). It is all backtogether now thank god!



Anyways, here is a tutorial on how to swap your normal yellowish headlights to H.I.D, originally posted by TOPG3AR. Some of the original posts has been edited.



Just so you know, the R33 and R34 headlamp bulbs are of H1, i had a hard time determining what it was H1,H3,T10 etc until i had to take mine out and comparing it to the pictures i got from the internet.(i'm not a very car guy i must admit). I am not entirely sure about the R32 as i do not have one. If anyone knows please do let me know.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I'm just an ordinary man, working an ordinary job who just happen to own one of the greatest japanese car ever build.
Although my car has remained stock for some time, there isn't a single day that i do not think about refurbishing it with better and newer parts. Unfortunately due to time and other commitments in life, i just don't have the neccesary funds for my car. Although this has put me off from modding my car, i've never ceased to read on manuals, rebuilds or other stories of people doing a maintenance on their car. I believe, even if i do not have the money for a project, there is no harm in learning.


So here, you'll find one of the most comprehensive tutorials on the RB engines ever tabulated on the internet. If you have a tutorial to share, please do not hesistate to drop me a comment.This site is still pretty new, but i will try to fill it up as much as possible.I reap no benefits in doing so, however if you would like to contribute to my non-existant project fund you're more than welcome to do so.

Followers

Chatbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Search This Blog